Ayurveda Current Affairs - 2019
Category Wise PDF Compilations available at This Link
The All India Institute of Ayurveda under Ministry of AYUSH and FiZ-Frankfurter Innovationzentrum Biotechnologie Gmbh signed MoU in the event “German/Indian knowledge exchange regarding current developments in the health care sector”
- The goal of the collaboration is to research in the field of Genomics
- According to the agreement, a team of scientists from both the countries will develop evidence-based guidelines supported with latest technologies like machine learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- It also aims at integrating Ayurvedic principles and practices into modern medicines.
- Also, the countries will exchange their knowledge and experiences
- The experts believe that at deeper glance both the sciences can support each other
- The agreement forms the base line to complement traditional Ayurvedic Medicine with Biotechnology. It aids in creating evidences that will further help in contributing global health care
- Ayurveda being the time tested science focused upon wholeness of mind, soul and body, along with empirical medicine and precision medicine it can help ease the medicinal processes.
Tags: Ayurveda • Ayush • AYUSH Centres • AYUSH Drug • Biotechnology
On 25th October, 2019, Government of India is to organize 4th Ayurveda day. The day is being celebrated by Ministry of AYUSH as Dhanvantari Jayanti falls on the day. Dhanvantari is a Hindu god who cures diseases.
- The Ministry of Ayush will distribute “National Dhanwantari Ayurveda Award” on National Ayurveda Day. The award comprises of trophy and cash reward of Rs 5 lakhs.
- The other participants of the celebration include
- AIIA-All India Institute of Ayurveda
- CCRAS-Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences
- IPGT&RA-Institute for Post Graduate Training and Research in Ayurveda
- NEIAH-North Eastern Institute of Ayurveda and Homeopathy
- Ayurveda is a system of medicine with historical roots.
- GoI launched National AYUSH Mission during its 12th five-year plan. The focus of the mission is to promote Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homeopathy drugs. The Ayurveda Day is being celebrated as a part of the mission’s role in creating awareness about the medicines. Government has also upgraded a lot of Ayurvedic institutions as a part of AYUSH Mission.